Whether you're just introducing PMP coursework into your school, or you already have the programme up and running, on-going PMP teachers courses and workshops are available to enhance educators' understanding of the objectives, benefits, applications, and teaching techniques of PMP, including...
FULL PMP COURSE
- Rationale for Perceptual Motor Programmes
- Skill techniques
- Floor sessions
- Memory training
- Developing language through the programme
- Evaluation procedures
- Practical activities
- Screening tests
- Equipment resources needed to set up
- A seven (7) hour training course for teachers, teacher aids, parents, RTLB's, SENCO's, Phys Ed specialists etc. covering everything you need to now to implement and run a successful PMP programme from the aims to the equipment. The what, why, where, when, and how of PMP.
REFLECTIVE PMP COURSE;
- A three (3) hour course for teachers, teacher aids, parents, RTLB's, SENCO's, Phys Ed specialists etc. currently running, co-ordinating or implementing the programme. A more informal time to review and fine tune your PMP programme and evaluations. Discuss new resources and how to use them, and enjoy the benefit of Gill’s expertise.