CHOOSING PMP COURSES
There are multiple options for initiating or enhancing your existing PMP knowledge base.
Choose the solution right for your school.
TO GET STARTED WITH PMP
- Full Day 7-8 Hour Inservice - See below for options*
- Two Day Inservice - 4 hours each day
- Two Evening Inservice - 4 hours each ?(not available outside the Canterbury area)/li>
- PMP overview (for Staff Meetings/Department Meetings, etc.)
FOR ON-GOING PMP PROGRAMMES
- Helper / Parent Information Session
- Consultation / Review Of Program
- Reflective Course / Review of Program - 3 hours
- Afternoon / Evening Inservice
HOSTING a PMP COURSE
Should a school wish to host a PMP course, there are two options:
- The host school provides venue, photocopying costs whiteboard, CD player, screen.
- The host school is welcome to invite other schools and charge for their attendance to help cover costs.
- A flat fee, plus travel and accommodation is charged for the day.
- The host school is gifted 2-3 free places on the course.
- The host school is asked to organise morning tea and to provide the venue, whiteboard, CD player, and some PMP equipment.
- The cost of catering will be reimbursed. Advertising, photocopying and other costs are the responsibility of Moving Smart.
Other Inservice Arrangements Special arrangements can be made for longer/shorter, more intensive in-service programmes or combinations of any of the above. Full day programs may be conducted on any work day.
Schools wishing to arrange full in-service programmes, either as a full day, afternoon / evening, or two evenings, frequently find that other schools in their area are also interested in the inservice. The host school charges a fee to other participants, thus helping to defray the cost to the host school. The host school takes responsibility for all advertising, collection of monies and provision of refreshments.