BABY & YOU
- Making the most of baby-awake-time! Understanding the importance of movement in baby's daily life, with simple ideas for enhancing newborn and infant learning through movement.
TODDLER & YOU
- Two-footedness brings an entirely new dimension to exploring and discovering the world. Simple ideas for making the most of those precious first steps.
PRESCHOOLER & YOU
DADS & GRANDDADS
- On the move, in and out of the house, preschoolers are learning about the world in big new ways. Simple ideas for turning all that energy in to real learning power.
- Understanding the importance of dad/granddad time in a child’s life, exploring the value of rough ‘n tumble play and practical ideas for simple, fun-to-make play equipment.
- Understanding why kids need to move and why it’s more important than ever today! Exploring the impact movement has on early childhood development, and its role as the central springboard to future success in school... and life!
GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL
- Preparing for school is not just about the ABCs and 123s. Strategies for developing children’s pre-academic skill suites.
MUSIC & MOVEMENT
- Understanding the value of music and movement for preschoolers, a practical tutorial on song selection, “moveography,” games and activities, with recommended resources available for provided.
- Playtime is learning time with Moving Smart’s proven curriculum of games and activities for any occasion, indoors and out!
- Exploring the evolution of movement in young children with practical tutorial on games, activities, songs, etc.